domingo, noviembre 11, 2007

 

Dylan Thomas y Henry Ford



I don't...for you to work for a magazine called "Musician" and attempt to make that connection shows how desperate you are to get me to talk about Pink Floyd. I can't make a connection between what I do... writing songs and recording them, making films, putting on rock'n' roll shows, whatever it is I might want to do - I started writing poems and a bit of prose as well - I think that's intrinsically different than making automobiles. I don't see Dylan Thomas and Henry Ford as being in the same business. One tries to explain our condition, and by virtue of explaining it to himself, explains it to the rest of us, and the other is making motorcars, which explain nothing.
Roger Waters en una entrevista.

Etiquetas: , ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?